tasha (tashabear) wrote,
tasha
tashabear

  • Mood:

success

The hoopless embroidery experiment is a rousing success. I got three motifs done on the Cloak Project, whereas I might only have gotten one or one and a half done with a hoop. Color me converted.

The project has gone past tedious into "gut it out and get it done", but at least while I work on it, I can catch up on reading and listening to music I didn't realize I had in iTunes. That, and plan out the tunic I want to embroider. Lots to do...

I have, however, struck on an approach for the acres of ironing that I have to do. I'm just going to do a couple of pieces at a time. There's nothing that says it all has to be done at once. "Sometime within the next month" is an attainable goal, and if I do two to four pieces at a time, I'll be fine. Besides, my happy pants don't need ironing, anyway. :-)

I've reached my saturation level, though. Time for bed.
Tags: cloak project, garb
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments