1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?: Closed. Keeps the cats out.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?: Only if it's a name brand.
3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?: Done what? Slept? Trimmed my toenails? Jumped on the bed? Please be more specific.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?: No.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?: Duh.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?: No.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?: Bees.
8.Do you always smile for pictures?: No. but at least I don't flip off the camera like darkwolfie used to.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?: Willful stupidity and pettiness.
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?: Sometimes.
13. Have you ever peed in the woods?: Yes.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?: Sometimes...
15. Do you ever chew on your pens or pencils?: No.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?: Just the one. And the cats.
17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?: No - it's stale.
18.What is your "Song of the Week"?: "I Want To Be Evil" by Chiwetel Eijofor
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?: Sure.
20. Favorite Fish?: Fried, with chips.
21. What's your favorite scary movie?: House on Haunted Hill, the 1999 remake.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?: In the dirt!
23. What do you drink with dinner?: Diet Coke.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?: Honey
25. What is your favorite food/ cuisine?: Chinese. Or Korean.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Serenity. Pride and Prejudice (the BBC mini series). Sense and Sensibility.
27. Last person you kissed?: darkwolfie.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?: Yes.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?: Mmm, not so much.
30.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone?: Does email count?
31. Can you change the oil on a car?: Yes! I give Jiffy Lube money, they change the oil! (Or, given a good way to dispose of it, I could do it myself with a Chilton's manual.)
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?: Yes.
33. Ran out of gas?: I've been in a car that ran out of gas. My dad was driving..
34.Favorite kind of sandwich?: Ham and cheese on wheat with lettuce and lots of black olives.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?: French toast, thick sliced maple cured bacon, Diet Coke.
36. What is your usual bedtime?: When I'm sleepy.
37. Are you lazy?: Sometimes.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?: Casper. And there was that Wee Willie Winky debacle... people just don't know their nursery rhymes.
40.How many languages can you speak?: Fluently? Just English. But I've studied French, Spanish, and Latin, and peeked at German, Italian, and Swedish.
41.Do you have any magazine subscriptions?: Just my Alumni magazine and Army Reserve magazine. Nothing I pay for.
42.Which are better, Lincoln logs or Legos?: Tinker Toys!
43. Are you stubborn?: I keep telling you no!
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?: Craig Ferguson!
45. Ever watch soap operas?: General Hospital and Santa Barbara. Then I discovered SciFi and anime.
46. Afraid of heights?: Only if I'm not tied in to rappell.
47. Sing in the car?: Yup.
48. Dance in the shower?: No... that's dangerous.
49. Dance in the car?: When it's not moving, maybe. Unless I'm not driving.
50. Ever used a gun?: You're kidding, right? Duh... it's one of the reasons darkwolfie married me.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?: In my 20's?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?: That's the best part!
53. Is Christmas stressful?: Only because I now have twice the shopping and half as much time to spend with people.
54. Ever eat a dog?: Ew.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?: Apple.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?: An editor, a pilot, a librarian.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?: Sure.
59. Take a vitamin daily?: No, but I should.
60. Wear slippers?: Pooh slippers!
61. Wear a bath robe?: No. darkwolfie stole mine.
62. What do you wear to bed?: Jammie pants and t-shirt, or t-shirt and panties, or panties. Sometimes full sweats and a hat; it depends on the weather.
63. First concert?: Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble
64. Wal-Mart, Target or KMart?: WalMart -- I can buy groceries and socks and a TV, all in one trip.
65. Nike or Adidas?: New Balance!
66. Cheetos or Fritos?: Baked Lays!
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?: Honey roasted cashews!
68. Ever hear of "gorp"?: Well, yes.
69. Ever take dance lessons?: Ballet, jazz, and country western -- taught line and couples dancing for a while.
71. Can you curl your tongue?: Yes.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?: Yes.
73. Ever cried because you were so happy?: Yes.
74. Own any record albums?: used to... now I have an extensive MP3 collection.
75. Own a record player?: We might...
76. Regularly burn incense?: Nope. Fire bad.
77. Ever been in love?: Yes.
78.Who would you like to see in concert?: Great Big Sea!
80. Hot tea or cold tea?: Hot and sweet.
81.Tea or coffee?: Tea.
82. Favorite kind of cookie?: Chocolate chip.
83. Can you swim well?: Fairly well.
84.Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?: Yes.
85. Are you patient?: When stalking prey.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?: ... no idea.
87. Ever won a contest?: Yes.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?: No.
89. Which are better black or green olives?: Black, juice and all.
90. Can you knit or crochet?: Knit, and nalebind.
91. Best room for a fireplace?: I have several... rooms that is, in want of fireplaces.
92. Do you want to get married?: Been there, done that.
93. If married, how long have you been married?: Two years, three months, and nine days.
94. Who was/is your crush?: I have a list...
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?: No, but I do pout.
96. Do you have kids?: No.
97. Do you want kids?: Maybe.
98. What's your favorite color?: Most of them.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?: Yes.
100.Who do you wanna see right now?: Right now? The should all be sleeping, and no one wants to see that.